So, before I begin, I suppose I should clarify... Exactly what does "TheReal234" mean???
Well, it's simple... In trying to find a name, I was going through a bunch of names to coencide with the numbers "234". Both parts of the name mean different things...
234... It comes from what's always been one of my facorite verses, because it can mean so many things to so many people, and yet it's astounding simple... Psalm 23:4... Though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil... That one just means a lot to me...
God is known as "The One", "The Way", "The Word".... I chose The Real, because, let's face it, in this crazy human-filled world, He's the only constant.
In a world of variables, in a world of "x"es... He's the only constant... The only REALLY REAL thing we've got.
TheReal234... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment